Gearbest is a great store.

Usability

Gearbest is a great store. I made an order for the phone. Delivery took three weeks. Very fast. The phone is just as good. There is a guarantee.

Very good item - Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Global Version)

I bought the second phone already and it's very good. Great value for money! Without doubt, the device is much more beautiful, as always Xiaomi with great devices! It is not the beauty, but the apparatus of the account of the message.

- It has to be very good to do in intermediate companies, with basic options of day such as social networking, links, rapid transition of applications.

- *** have good photos, leaving a little bit to emit lighting, however, if you have a little more on the camera cameras to take good pictures at night.

- It has a new ratio of 18: 9, which is very beautiful, size 5.99 "and detailed information about the tips. With good resolution and relative density, it is not possible to see the details of the screen, as several smartphones of the same range that he.

- Even with the large size, the same as a great ergonomics, giving a good sense, even to people with small hands. I must confess that the metallic material is quite slippery, but the device comes with a silicone cover that is a good grip.

Order No: W1802160438357711 2018-02-16 13:38:35

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Congratulations gearbest, Point system, Good quality products.

Lazada Malaysia - Xiomi faulty product, no refund or exchange or communication

Update by user Jul 06

The company that sent me the cellphone: TS Global Mobile Trading L3 08, Level 3, Brem Mall, Jalan Kepong

Original review posted by user Jul 06

I bought an Xiomi cell phone from Lazada. I have had previous good experience with Lazada. The cell phone worked initially, it was a brand new phone. After two months, it stopped working. I brought it to a couple of phone shops and they assured me it was the cell phone, not some other issue like the SIM card. It was not dropped, it did not get wet, it was in perfect condition with a case and a protective lens coat on it. I wrote to have the issue resolved (ie. refund, repair it, or replace it). Lazada instructed me to contact the seller directly,

Andy Khor

adm.mobile.sales@gmail.com

60183177627,Woo Phone. He NEVER wrote me back.

I contacted Lazada many times to say that this person never wrote me back. Lazada also NEVER wrote me back, it just kept saying that this case is closed! This was close to US $100 wasted. I am very disappointed in customer service and Andy Khor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Gearbest

4.8
Usability

Loja muito bom todos os produtos que comprei são novos e originais de excelente qualidade quando tive problemas com produtos extraviado a loja fez o reembolso isso não é culpa da loja ela envia mas os correios rouba a mercadoria loja com os melhores preços da China vou continuar comprando sempre com essa loja celulares que eu comprei chegou ben embalado lindo celular xiaomi mi note 2 performance incrível muito superior a celulares do Brasil podem comprar de boa loja 100% mas adicionem seguro ne todas as compras assim se sua encomenda for extraviado você recebe o reembolso completo seguro não é muito caro

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Gearbest - Genuine products (esp. Xiaomi), customer service relatively prompt, delivery slow but always arrives

4.8
Usability

I'll admit Gearbest looks like your typical Chinese online store, but to be honest, I think it’s probably the most legitimate of the lot. I’ve heard from others who are worried about buying genuine Xiaomi products (for instance) choose to buy it from Gearbest instead of other stores because they feel Gearbest is more reliable.

And in my experience, all of the products (mainly Xiaomi that I’ve bought) have arrived and are in genuine working condition. Now I must admit they do take their time with their free postage option, but in the end, they have all arrived without a hitch. Just for reference, I live in Australia, it has taken up to 1 month on the ODD OCCASION; usually it's 2-3 weeks. I’ve needed to contact them for assistance (or submit a ticket) a couple times, and they’ve always responded, granted it isn’t always the best English, but the customer service is definitely present.

I’ve bought Xiaomi pens, smart shoes, wifi repeater, earphones, portable charger and so on, and also the Meizu EP51 wireless earbuds. All seem great.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Value, Variety, Genuine.

I didn't like: Sometimes a bit long shipping time.

Gearbest - Very good shop

Usability

Very good products, fast shipment, good quality products. I’m buying here all the time.

products are always well packed tracking is working very well I bought here a lot of things, and they were always in best prices iLife a4,s mi band 2, dress for my wife, xiaomi cell phone, lots of small electronics, christmas lamps, kitchen supplies and many many other things. great thing is that they give you GB point which can be used as a discount in further shopping. I'm from Poland and i've never wait more than 35 days for my order.

Average shipment time is 17-28 days. And you cant forget about all discount cupons you can find online and save some chash :)

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Fast shipped, Shipping way and time, Lots of product with keen pricing, Interesting offers at resonable prices.

Gearbest - Ottima esperienza, si possono acquistare prodotti ottimi a prezzi bassissimi

4.5
Usability

Ho acquistato molto prodotti,si sono rivelati tutti ottimi con prezzi tra i più bassi del web. Soprattutto c'è una vastissima scelta di prodotti Xiaomi,di alta qualità, cose che non si pensa nemmeno possano esistere, per la casa, per la persona, elettronici.

L’unico inconveniente è il non poter più tracciare il pacco tra la Cina e l’Italia, ma solo una volta giunti in italia con bartolini. La consegna avviene in media in 15 - 20 giorni. E' necessario scegliere la spedizione Priority line italy express.

Si ha comunque la certezza che arrivi e senza pagare dogana. Il servizio clienti è efficiente, risolve i problemi ma non è sempre velocissimo a rispondere.

Gearbest - Excellent Shop

Usability

I order several years in this store, for this time it became for me the main store for purchases. Constant sales and promotional codes allow you to buy goods with 50% discount and more!

Also, you can always reduce the price by 30% points. All this makes shopping in this store very interesting.

The support service is also working well, recently because of the workload of the mail, the parcel rode me 40+ days, the store sent the same product for free as a gift, and I received two packages at the price of one. Attached photos of my orders, which I was lucky enough to buy with a huge discount in this store, I received all the parcels - I'm happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Flash sales, Xiaomi cell phones, Shipping way and time.

Gearbest - The Best

Usability

never had problem from this website. every experience is safe with them.

customer care is fast and helpful. last time i bought phone from gear best. and the post was so fast. i am still using the phone.

xiaomi brand. it is the last technology and gear best provided me with good price. that was a good deal also from my side. my wife needed a phone that time.

i also bought many other items from gear best. for me, my wife and my all family. just simply checking the website everyday and when i get a daily deal, i am buying the product.

advising everyone to use it. getting just better and better.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

dmzpua

ok.

amazingfotocom_60

You were lucky wait till you have to return a defective item

Minideal worst store

Coverage Area

I bought a xiaomi mi4c on 10 October 2016. I received and the screen was flickering, i sent back but they didn't anything.

Then I sent it for a second time but I still waiting to fix it. 9 months have elapsed since the market and I still have no phone in my hands. they make fun of me. I ask my money back and do not give it to me.

The worst shop, the customer service is bad. Do not shop from them, there are many other shops.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

AVOID GEARBEST

Province Of Biella,Piedmont
Usability

I highly suggest to AVOID such company, because they don't work in clear and honest way. I had bought a smart phone Xiaomi, it revealed with chinese *** virus on the switching it on; i resent it back, from Italy to China, paying as well for the delivery; there were past 4 month and nobody listened to my requests of the reimbursement expected to me; they were saying that the parcel didn't arrived to them and were lost and it wasn't their responsibility.

Now, 1 year later, the company didn't refund me 1 cent, GEARBEST STOLE my money and must answer legally for the swindle caused to me! BE CAREFUL IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR MONEY

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Cell Phone.

Reason of review: I resent the whole parcel back and never received my money back, although there were proofs of package's consignee to gearbest company!.

Comments

Gearbest

Dear customer,

We empathize your experience.

Could you please offer your order number so that we can give you a better solution?

Could you please submit ticket with title pissedconsumer complaint from review: 928496 ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Gearbest.com