My experience with Gearbest

4.2
Usability

I have buy some goods in Gearbest and I was pleasantly surprise their prices and their attitude to me. Also.

I like Gearbest for its points, as it is very good chance to buy goods at the lower prices. Also Gearbest provide a wide range of coupons and make very good discont. For instance, I bought xiaomi piston for 5$ cheaper than they cost in my town. Also, it has its own app in google play, where you can get points and it is very convenient for use.

Moreover, they have a wide variety of payment, but I recommend to pay with Pay-Pal. I also was surprised when they took photo of my order, when they send it.

Also, this store sells only original product. I recommend this store for all people who like buy via the Internet

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Headphones.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: This prices.

Gearbest - The best store with low prices is Girbest

Usability

The best store with low prices is Girbest a lot of different goods. Fast service.

Convenient payment for goods. I often shop there. I bought headphones recently (Original Xiaomi in-ear headphones). A very good quality.

There are often discounts and coupons. There is a mobile app. In other stores, the price is often higher. Good after sales service.

Quickly solve all the issues. I'll still go back there and shop. Customer Support answers questions quickly. I'll still go back there and shop.

Customer Support answers questions quickly. There you can buy clothes, smartphones, toys, household products, laptops, tablets and many more. Ordering is very easy.

There is a reward system - points. You can get a good discount.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Best store with low prices is girbest, Shipping time to portugal.

Comments

Where can i find this store"Girbest"?I only shopped at Gearbest and got issues at first order, so far 5 weeks have passed and:- No tracking on package (tracking included at order)- Changed delivery time from 15-25 before paying, to 30-50 days AFTER PAYING.. But website still says 15-25 but customer support say 30-50....

Aka the support is useless.- No support from chat nor customer support, basically every answer is "wait some more 10-15 days we are checking where package is"... Got that reply twice now obviously just stalling customer since they never say where package is, they only say sorry... Sorry.. Sorry...wait...

Wait... Wait

Gearbest shopping

Usability

gearbest it big web shopping site. there are many discount opportunities.customer service is very good.

they usually work fast. I did hundreds of shopping.quality products available. Take a quick look at you. it is difficult to find such a wide range of facilities.

but you will never easily regret it easily.plenty of points.have a good shopp. {{Redacted}}

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Product quality, Very good item is here.

Only good story of experience with gearbest store

4.8
Usability

Review for the product: I suggest it is one of the best earphones within 10$. Moreover, price on Gearbest is great.

I have used it already for 6 months and it functions very well. Review for the store: Gearbest functions well as always, rich variety of goods, reasonable price and quick delivery.

Being user of gearbest as for more than 1 year, I can admit that I never faced situation which I could not solve with GearBest support Thus, i definetely recommend my friends to buy goods here, that is why I recommend it also to you. What is more, prices are often lower that on Aliexpress and quality is higher.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Good customer care, Quickness and prices, Wide variety of products.

I didn't like: Nothng.

Very good quality and so useful GearBest

Carl-Zeiss Straße 2, 14727 Premnitz OT Mögelin, Germany
Usability

I ordered a lot of goods from this store and was always happy with the purchase.Shipments are delivered very quickly and the delivery is inexpensive. The quality of the products is good.

In this store there are regular promotions discounts and sales. The prices is almost always the best one you can find. Recently I ordered Xiaomi Mi Led 2. Very good quality and so useful in every day use.

So happy buy here and recommend anyone do it the same.

I received a product of excellent quality at a great price. I am very pleased with this store and I recommend it to everyone.GearBest is really best!

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Iyi fiyat ve destek.

Gearbest - Amazing experience

Usability

I search price performance earphone. I search to google and youtube.

People recommend Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD. And I decided to buy it. I could not find these produts in Turkey, but I want to buy it. Yhen I discovered gearbest.com I ordered Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD.

I thought it took a long time to reach me. But my order took about 1 mounth to reach. It is amazing for me, because in Turkey, shopping from abroad is very hard and order duration is around 3 month. My order was not damaged and orginal.

And of course I love it. I recommed gearbest.com everyone. The exprience was unbelievable.

I will always use this website. :)

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Price are inctredible thats a fact, Cost, Website, Cheap prices.

Gearbest.com is the best online store!

Kemerovo, Kemerovo Oblast , Russia
4.8
Usability

Hello. I bought 2 goods from this store.

It is OnePlus 5 4G Phablet and Xiaomi Pro HD In-ear Hybrid Earphones. All of them are original. Best prices on this. Fast delivery (about 3 weeks).

Fully satisfied of this purchase. Gearbest is the great store with good prices: every day flash sales, coupons, big discounts. Have a lof of goods. All I want to buy is on the site.

Fast delivery: got a smartphone and headset for 3 weeks. All of them was trackable, so I saw the whole way of my orders. Great support: they answer all of questions.

I recommend this online store for everyone. You can pay from PayPal, so your purchases in safe.

Gearbest - Price and quality

4.9
Usability

I'm using Gearbest for while now and i didn't had any problems so far. i bought Xiaomi Piston In Ear Earphones from gearbest and i had a pretty good experience, they were shipped after 1-2 days and they took about 19-20 day to arrive in italy, the package was ok no damage, very good shipping times, the price and quality ratio is really good i like Gearbest for their prices you can fin quality piece of tech for cheap! i also bought other things from gearbest and i have to active orders right now and i'm definitely going to order more from gearbest, also the customer service very good they try to help you if you ever had questions.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service, Nice discounts.

Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones

4.7
Usability

My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi fresh at China from gearbest because they were rather cheap and according to reviews have good price/sound quality ratio.

I recieved my headphones, all is fine, sound is nice, aluminium body looks solid, but delivery to Russia took a lot of time.

I can say I am satisfied, but don't choose Netherlands Post, Its slow. I think it is better to use HK post or China post registered airmail, according to my previous orders they work faster and more stable.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Great price-performance ratio, Unique gadgets.

I didn't like: Extremely long wait, Shipping is very slow.

Gearbest - They're really good problem solver!

Usability

I really like Xiaomi products. I started to use them since their first power bank.

When I saw new Xiaomi earphones I wanted to buy them so I ordered one pair from Gearbest. The price was the cheapest when I bought one from Gearbest. Also shipment was quite good. I get the product just in 2 weeks.

I had some compatibility issues with the iOS when I get them. Volume control buttons weren't working with iOS devices. So I talked with the support team and they were really helpful. They gave me partial refund and keeping the product or full refund options.

I was really happy with the sound quality so I choose to partial refund.

It was quiet nice shopping experience. I really appreciate their effort.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Good customer service, Support, Product.