Gearbest - Very good store

Registered on GearBest for a long time already, it's an excellent store with very low prices. Also has warehouses in Europe.

A wide variety of goods and fast delivery. When ordering goods, points are added that can be used at the next purchase.

I bought a xiaomi mi5s phone at a very low price using special promotions and coupons. I highly recommend this store

Gearbest - O melhor custo beneficio

5.0
Usability

Realizo compras em sites internacionais a algum tempo, devido a diferença de preço e qualidade dos produtos, que são mais baratos e de melhor qualidade que os vendidos no Brasil. Em todas as experiências de compras que tive as de melhor custo beneficio vieram do site GEARBEST.COM, todos os itens comprados corresponderam ao que estava anunciado e surpreenderam em sua qualidade, os preços também sempre foram os melhores.

Ja tive problemas com entregas, onde ocorreram atrasos demasiados, porém é surpreendente a facilidade de contato e a velocidade dos atendentes do site em ajudar a solucionar os problemas. O Smartphone foi tudo que eu imaginei, produto com qualidade XIAOMI, excelente.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi 5s Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Qualidade dos produtos e qualidade no atendimento ao cliente.

I didn't like: Tempo de entrega muito grande.

Gearbest - Best phone experience

4.8
Usability

I have bought xiaomi mi5s. Phone is fantastic.

Time of shipment and contact with gearbest support is great. The support is always informing about status of my order. I have information of dispathc item and I can track my order. The price is best I can find on internet, so I am very glad of that purchase.

For not big price I have one of the top phone model from Xiaomi. Very good design, great processor, enough RAM.

I also receved points from this order so I can use them in my future orders on Gearbest website. I dont see any cons till now and it's not my first purchase from Gearbest and for sure not the last one :)

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Best products, Price.

My experience Gearbest Xiaomi MI5s ,mi band 2

5.0
Usability

I bought a cell phone Xiaomi Mi5s and it arrived very fast in Brazil,the cell phone is great I recommend it to everyone,Came with 1 year shop warranty,But I will hardly use My band 2 is beautiful and I use it every day, it has several functions that help you in the day to day, It arrived fast too, and was posted the day after the purchase Gearbest is a great store,I only buy at the gearbest, I buy it every week and always ship in 24 hours, I recommend it to everyone, Their support is excellent and always respond quickly, All products are of the highest quality Gearbest 10/10