Gearbest - Perfect... until you receive a defective product that you need to return

3.5
Usability

I ordered many things on Gearbest. No real problems, you just have to be quite patient to receive your order, no big deal.

Everything was okay, until I received a new phone which was not working properly (stuck on Fastboot mode.... can't even use it !). I have been trying to contact the support many times, and unfortunately, new problem : the open tickets don't appear online...... Not very convenient when you need to read the answers from the support here.

They keep sending me tickets numbers so that I can access them online, but they are just not there ! I sent a message telling them that..... and guess what ? They answered me that they had sent me an answer under a new ticket number, which I can't access more than the others !

How convenient, isn't it ?

Since there is a live chat, I tried to talk to them through the chat, and I was told that to solve an issue, I had to open a ticket............... and they will answer me, but as I CAN'T access the tickets, looks like there is no solution.....

I am very pissed.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi 6 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Gearbest - Xiaomi mi 6

5.0
Usability

On January 28, I ordered the Xiaomi Mi 6 gearbest. I ordered it on this store because the price was very competitive and you could even lower it with the help of coupons. I did not think for a long time and ordered a phone call. After 3 days the phone was sent. As usual, very fast shipping of the ordered goods without any unnecessary complications.

The phone went to me for over a month which did not surprise me because the parcel took place during the holiday season. I waited for him 30 days. But it was not a bad time to pay attention to the fact that the phone from China to Poland came in 2 weeks. He spent the remaining time in Poland waiting for the miners to unload the magazines and deal with all this mess.

Later it was only better. after a long wait, the phone reached me. When I unwrapped it, a beautiful phone appeared to my eyes. it was very well secured which minimized the possibility of damage to the parcel.

This degree of product security has a very positive effect on the technical condition of the phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi 6 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Wszystko.

I didn't like: Dlugi czas.

Gearbest - All good, excellent prices and good support

5.0
Usability

I've ordered since march 2017 from Gearbest and everything was good. No problems with taxes or broken packages at the arrival, all my orders were shipped and arrived in the scheduled amount of days.

Last order i made was a Xiaomi Mi6 smartphone that was in sale. In 17 businesses days it arrived at my house.

I used the tracking code that Gearbest had given to me to control my order and when it arrived in my country I received a message on my phone from the courier, that had previously notified me the hour and the day when the package would have been delivered to me. Both the package and what was inside it were intact

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi 6 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Price, Quality support service.

Gearbest - Lost 410 euro

WARNING: DO NOT BUY OFF GEARBEST Their returns policy is a sham, they will do anything to delay you and will do as little as possible to help. I tried to a return a phone to them.

They lied to me and said they called customs delaying it by a month and now the phone is stuck there and I have lost 415 euro On Aug 15, 2017, i ordered the Xiaomi mi6 64gb for €360.64. I received it on the 18th of September and it was broken. It wouldn't let me call or text or connect to network. I tried using different sim cards and I also went to my network providers shop.

Then on the 6th of October, I notified gearbest and requested a refund. It took me 4 days (till the 10th of October) to convince them it was broken and then they gave me their returns address. I tried to return it by my normal post office but they do not allow people to ship lithium batteries. I informed gearbest and they told me to ‘choose option 2’ which is 25 euro of store credit.

I obviously did not take this and told them that I was going to return through Fedex. This cost me an additional €55 euros and gearbest said they would not pay for returns shipping. FedEx collected my broken phone on the 17th of October. At this point I was well within 45-day money back guarantee that gearbest had.

29 days had past since I received it and gearbest had 16 days to get it back. By the 19th of october it had reached customs in GUANGZHOU CHINA. Fedex said the package was having a clearance delay. I waited a few days to see if the matter would resolve itself and then I contacted fedex.(on the 23rd of october) They said to ask gearbest to call customs in china because customs had been calling them and no one was picking up.

They say on their website that they are available for calls Mon.- Fri. from 8:30 to 16:30. Customs called them more then once it is a bit suspicious that they didn't pick up. Anyway I told gearbest to contact customs and they said they told their ‘related colleagues’ and to wait.

I kept waiting and it was still stuck at customs I kept asking gearbest for updates and they said to wait. Then I contacted FedEx to ask if gearbest best had called customs and they said they had received no word from them! This was on the 21st of November about a month since I asked them to call customs. I was furious.

I told them to call customs immediately. They tried to waste more time by playing dumb and pretending not to understand my very clear note and asked if I still wanted to return the item. On the 23rd of November they finally called customs.(on the 17th of December) 20 days later it was still stuck in customs and I told them to call again they ignored it and told me to contact fedex to ask for them to return it to me. This would cost me another 100 euro.

That's €155 for shipping and 360 for the phone itself. They want me to waste 510 euros and have a broken phone. I warn you not to use gearbest it is too much trouble and money wasted.

I will be complaining on every website and giving updates for as long as I have to until they give me 415 euro back (360 for phone and 55 for shipping) If it takes years I still am prepared to fight for it ****DO NOT BUY PHONES FROM CHINA*** If you want any extra info I can send you screenshots, feel free to contact me. I will be updating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi 6 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refund policy is to keep denying until you go away, No customer service.