MInha avaliação sobre a GearBest

Usability

Adorei comprar um gearbest. Já fiz compras e todas chegaram.

nunca fui taxado e sempre que preciso entrar em contato com uma empresa para tirar o interesse, fui muito bem tratado. Os produtos sempre chegaram com o preço previsto, em perfeitas condições. Vale muito apena comprar um gearbest. Gostaria muito que a empresa viesse para o brasil pois hoje é considerada uma das maiores empresas do mundo.

já comprei eletronicos, produtos de informatica, relogios e etc junto a gearbest e tudo sempre chegou.

o frete tambem é muito bom e os produtos nunca apresentaram problemas, a forma de pagamento tambem é facil, não tem burocracia, vc paga pelo boleto bancario e não preciosa de cartão de credito como outras empresas exigem. Continuarei comprando na gearbest, até mesmo por que é a unica que confio .

I liked: Atendimento.

Gearbest - Original Xiaomi Mi Band 2

4.9
Usability

Yana so recently ordered from the store gearbest fitness bracelet original Xiaomi Mi Band 2. I often buy in this store a variety of products, as there are interesting terms of purchase there are additional bonuses for shopping.

This time I ordered in this store, as there was the lowest price, and the store always sends the goods quickly. The goods came quite quickly-within three and a half weeks. Everything came neatly Packed in a bag. The bracelet itself was Packed in transport packaging, sealed in the original film.

Bracelet after receiving I immediately unpacked and checked. Products came original not forgery. After connecting the bracelet to give it one star. Products, I once again was very pleased.

Store recommend. Thank you very much.

I liked: W1712150703036169.

Xiaomi from gearbest

Usability

I really like the firm Xiaomi, and to my great joy this firm is fully represented on the site.I made several purchases and was very pleased with the quality of the goods received, and the fast delivery, and the sellers, who quickly answered my questions and helped me to decide on the choice, size.

Therefore, my evaluation of site 5 I'll tell you about my purchase. This is a bracelet Mi band 2, which I bought by e-mail mailing, and therefore at a discount price. So the first recommendation is to subscribe to Gearbest to your email and you will save money. Next, I was packed and sent to the same day.

Packaging is reliable, the goods came to me for 9 days and this is in view of the fact that the window is the New Year. So the second recommendation, choose the delivery with the track code, so you can track it and get it very quickly. Sometimes, it's a paid service, but more often it's free. And the third recommendation is the quality of the goods.

I use 2 weeks already - it is very happy, no complaints.Enjoy the shopping!

I liked: Delivery time.

I didn't like: Late responds from customer service.

Gearbest is a good trading platform

Gearbest is a good trading platform, it is worth paying attention to the goods at a discount, plus at the expense of bonus points prices are very attractive. The seller was very sociable and answered all the questions asked.

The ability to select a parcel with tracking is very useful for my country. The parcel was tracked throughout the journey and passed quickly. It was packaged well that nothing would be hurt. The box with the goods was sealed.

The product was new and fully equipped.

Everything was working. So I was very pleased with the purchase and I wear my bought bracelet every day.

Gearbest of the best

Usability

Ordered in store Gearbest fitness tracker Xiaomi MI band 2. Ordering W1709062100352665 was sent the next day.

Got it in 2 weeks. This is an original product Xiaomi MI band 2 in the original film. The fitness tracker was satisfied how and store. The shop can easily recommend.

I will certainly be ordering more in this store. Я заказывал в магазине Gearbest фитнес трекер Xiaomi MI band 2. Заказ с № W1709062100352665 отправлен был на следующий день. Получил его через 2 недели.

Это оригинальный продукт в заводской пленке. Фитнес трекером Xiaomi MI band 2 остался довольным как и самим магазином Gearbest .

Магазин могу смело рекомендовать. Буду непременно еще заказывать в этом магазине.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Products a good quality, Great support system.

Gearbest - Ottimi Affari

4.5
Usability

Gearbest è senza dubbio il miglior sito con il miglior rapporto qualità prezzo. I prodotti comprati sono quasi sempre di buona qualità e arrivano in tempi ragionevoli, circa 30 giorni.

Su questo sito ho comprato 2 smartphone a un ottimo prezzo, Leeco S3 x626, perfettamente funzionante e con caratteristiche come da descrizione. Inoltre uso questo sito per comprare tantissimi gadget e accessori elettronici, come Xiaomi Mi Band 2, cavetteria per smartphone, torce led, adattatori usb e tanto altro.

Il support center risponde in meno di 24 ore nel caso in cui si vogliano fare domande o si abbiano problemi. Finora mi sono sempre trovato benissimo e non ho trovato altri siti con prezzi così bassi come Gearbest.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Website is easy to use.

Gearbest mi band 2

4.9
Usability

Really fast and reliable. Reliable original products.Low price.

After that, I'm going to shop all the time at Gearbest. Thank you Gearbest. Xiaomi mi band 2 : Pluses: waterproof. Dustproof.

20-30 days battery life. Really cheap. A great intelligent group. He watches perfectly what he designed to follow.

Sour are: I realized that once I turned off notifications and only used heartbeats to monitor my stepper and my sleep / activities, the battery could last longer, so I noticed that integrating another application notification system could make the battery very low. I've been using this band for more then half a year. It's everything you should expect from Xiaomi. I've been using it with Motorola Moto g3, and also a Xiaomi mi 6, with which i'm still using it.

Heart monitor is accurate in about 70% of time (comparing with Lifepack 12 - i.a professional heart monitor), steps also seem to be estimated right. Would buy again :)

Xiaomi mi band 2 en Gearbest

Usability

hi, Buy a xiaomi my band2, and for now very happy with my purchase, I arrived in 2 weeks and well packaged and original. I had some doubts with the purchase and they helped me with their live chat.

I recommend Gearbest for the service, the speed and the good products it has. When a few months passed, I had a little problem with my band 2 and they also told me how to contact me via chat. A 10 for gearbest, for me the best store.

I am a buyer for years and I will continue to be, all phones and technology accessories I bought them and without any problem at all. Thank you.

I liked: Service.

Gearbest - Gearbes te alışveriş

Usability

Gearbest harika bir alışveriş sitesi.ürünler kaliteli ve kullanışlı.herkese tavsiye ederim

4.7
Usability

made my first purchase on GearBest a little over a month ago and was amazed at the store in many ways. I had tried to buy the same product on another site but I had many problems with all my credit cards (until now I do not understand why), and at GearBest I was able to make the same purchase quite easily with no problems at a better price than the previous site.

Another point to highlight is the time of shipment and arrival, delayed half of the forecast, with a well packaged product in two different packages to preserve the integrity of the device.

I was so pleased with the purchase that soon after I made two new orders and I have several more in mind. Definitely GearBest is one of the best online shopping sites today, on a global scale.

I liked: Ventes flash.

I didn't like: Ne fonctionne pas en direct chat en direct.