Gearbest - A shopping experience with no issue

4.8
Usability

Hello dear consumers, I would like to share with you my experience as buyers on Gearbest. I've bought electronics gadgets (2 smartphone Xiaomi redmi note 4) and various ecigs and related stuff.

Until now no problem at all with my orders, no lost packages or anything else.

I've followed some simple rules (advises from one of my friends):

*pay always with paypal;

*when you place your order, check the box for shipment insurance (it's cheap), so if anything happens along the route to your home they will refund you 100% of the items value;

*they ship mostly from China nearly for free, and very often the goods must pass the customs inspections, so be patient.

Honestly I will place more orders on their website, because the prices are just right and they didn't disappoint me.

I hope these advises could be of some help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Good prices and variety of choice.

Gearbest - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global 4/64GB

WW1803181116030181, Mar 18, 2018

Everything it was ok, I've ordered the product monday and next monday I've received the item.

The smartphone is great.

Good job Gearbest.

I've bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global 4/64 GB for the excellent value for money. Maybe the camera is not the best but I'm not a photographer and my previous smartphone had a camera that was worse than this. The MIUI is great.

I recommend it if you want buy a very good smartphone and not to spend a lot of money.

The ROM on this Phone supports OTA and is multi language.

Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 2.5D Arc Screen Fingerprint Scanner 13.0MP Rear Camera GPS

Battery Capacity (mAh): 4100mAh very high.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Gearbest - Many products at a competitive prices. Responsive Customer Care.

4.7
Usability

I'm satisfied with Gearbest products line and promotions. Specifically, I received a smartphone by Xiaomi (Note 4) and also bought a second one for my wife. Gearbest allows the user choose among several delivery options, from free delivery (slow) to more expensive (but quick).

Gearbest Customer Care replies to any customer questions, even though sometimes they cannot give a quick solution because of the time required to deliver the products (if you choose free delivery. I suggest to use a paid delivery, sometimes just a few dollars..). But sooner or later you will get a solution, just speak up.

I'm happy with the products they sell and the many options they have, and above all, the products prices which are very competitive!

For sure I will continue to use Gearbest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Great prices, Cheap delivery costs.

Lazada Malaysia - SLOW REFUND PROGRESS

2.7
Turnaround Time

I have make two orders of redmi note 4 around rm526 each on 6th of mac 2018. On the same day, i got notifications that stated about my orders has been cancelled without my permission due to duplicate orders by the system.

I still do not get any refund till today. I used online banking for the payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaMY

Dear Valued Customer,We are truly sorry that we have given that impression to you. Please provide us with below information to allow us assisting you further.Order Numbers :Once we receive information from you and successfully retrieve all the necessary details regarding your order from our system, we will contact you.Amir

Gearbest - Great shopping experience

Usability

I have purchased several cell phones and accessories from Gearbest and it has always been been a great shopping experience. Prices are unbeatable , selection is wide and costumer service is great. I live in the US and parcels from Gearbest arrive to me withing 2-3 weeks which is an acceptable time. You have the option to choose a faster shipping method if you add a few dollars.

Gearbest has flash deals quite often which is a great source to find discount cell phones.

Packaging is great and they always add an adapter for US plugs which helps.

I can highly recommend Gearbest for buying great cell phones and accessories, I have been telling all friend about this website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Flash-sales, Low prices, support service.

Gearbest - Good, fast and cheap!!

Very easy to shop, affordable and solutions for shipping without problems. Above all, the products arrive well!

Within the world of online shopping, it is undoubtedly a good platform! The app is very good and easy to use! I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global and couldn't be happier! I feel it was a very good investment!

The smartphone is good, very ergonomic, despite the size (5.5 inches). It has a very good sound, considering the price, and a camera that does the job, even if it is not the best. I installed a few games and had an exemplary performance with the Snapdragon 625.

All in all, I believe it's a good choice for anyone who wants a quality mobile phone and does not want to spend a lot of money. I feel like I have a cell phone for any occasion.

Gearbest - Good phone for low price

4.5
Usability

Ordered Xiaomi redmi note 4 from gearbest. Price much better compare other shops +++ Fast shpping and delivery with singapore post ++ new sealed global version +++oroginal 2017.11 production date + paypal payment -- poor package - uk pluk ( I ordered UK plug because much less price ) - wrong power adapter converter Nice shop with fast rervice / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4G Phablet UK Plug / Also ordered later for gift Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 4G Phablet Global Version Color:GOLDEN Flash Sale ×1 + free!

Original Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smartband It was really free for me.

Regular price for smartphone + free miband for me. On ali it sold for $23

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Price, Great product.

Gearbest - Good buy - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

4.8
Usability

I was looking for an inexpensive phone, and I found a model Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Then I started looking for a good price - and saw a price of $ 25 cheaper than anywhere in the store Gearbest.

The order came for 3 weeks, the phone is completely new, sealed. The phone is very fast, there is enough memory for everything, the camera is good. The battery works 2 days in the active mode of use. I like the xiaomi brand, I have already ordered a few phones in this shamomi brand store - there are no problems with them.

After that, I made a few more orders in this store - there were no problems. Service satisfied, I recommend.

Gearbest - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB RAM 4G Phablet

Usability

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB RAM 4G Phablet. Ordered this smartphone on gearbest.

Order number WW1711270951559591. Very fast delivery. Well packed. The smartphone works fine.

I am extremely happy to buy in the store gearbest! I recommend to all! For this money, the smartphone is very functional. Autonomy is very high.

With my frequent conversations, watching videos, surfing the Internet and much more, I charge enough battery for 3-4 days. This is a very good result. I did not see this in other smartphones. Gearbest excellent store, very good support.

I also like the store gearbest in that very quickly send the goods. I am very pleased with my choice, and I recommend to you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Resolved: Gearbest - Returned a faulty phone for repair and have heard nothing after 6 months

Resolved

Update by user Jan 30

The company issued me a partial refund. My experience with this company was terrible.

I think if you deliver a product and that product doesn't work you should refund the customer. Evidently GearBest does not agree. I received terrible customer service and am completely unsatisfied with the outcome of my return.

The only positive for me now is that I will never deal with them ever again. This company SUCKS!

Update by user Jan 09

The company have found my phone but won't offer a refund or any type of compensation for the terrible service they've provided. This has been one of the single worst shopping experiences of my life.

GB are a terrible company with shoddy products and atrocious customer service.

I can't state enough how terrible their service is in particular. Would thoroughly not recommend.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2017

I bought a phone earlier this year. Shortly after it arrived the software started being very buggy and wouldn't recognise my fingerprint.

For some reason it also wasn't possible to hard reset the phone or to load it in boot mode, so I couldn't bypass this problem. I was stuck with a phone that I couldn't log into. i.e. a piece of metal with a screen.

I tried to return the phone for a refund by the customer support person was very unhelpful. She told me that it was only possible to return the phone to be repaired and that it would take three months. This really wasn't acceptable as I couldn't wait three months for a phone which I use for work. She was adamant that this was the only option so I returned the phone to be repaired.

It's now six months since I sent the phone back and I have not received the phone or had any contact from Gearbest. They recently closed the ticket about this problem and when I try to login to reopen it the website is showing errors. My experience with Gearbest has been very poor. 1.

I got a faulty product, 2. they would only repair the product not refund the price, 3. their repair time was 3 months (!), 4. the repaired product has not shown up after 6 months, 5.

I can't reopen the ticket about the problem 6. messages to their facebook page are only answers by a bot so completely useless. Overall my experience with Gearbest has been a complete disaster.

The product they sent me had an infuriating problem and their customer service did everything in their power to make that experience worse. Don't waste your money with these clowns.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.