Lazada Philippines - Rejected return item

Nag return ako ng biniling cellphone May 18, received ko ng May 21, ni return ko ng May25, May 30 2018 na received sa warehouse ni Lazada yung ni return ko na Xiaomi Redmi note 4x sabi within 7 days daw mareredeliver, inabot na ng 20days until now wala pa din, nabayaran ko na yung credit card na ginamit ko sa pagbayad

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Convenience of online shopping.

I didn't like: Unupdated order tracking tool, Prolonged return.

Comments

Here's my order no., 201967658832693 I have called up the customer care many times and they just promised to escalate everything, I am now asking for refund thru voucher. Pls help

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Geekbuying - Sent me a defective phone and after paying for repair it is sent back even more broken.

2.6
Coverage Area

Update by user May 11

Today I realized there is a third issue. As i used the phone outdoors it felt less bright than before, so I compared it to another, the exact same model, and it was clearly much brighter.

It's clear that the screen they replaced, taking a lot of my money and three months, is defective.

Please see picture at https://drive.google.com/file/d/15jxRmlm0iuZeaSF9LD2aJ3KxWAHLVwEc/view (cannot upload more pictures to original review) Today I got an email from them telling me that they will ask around to see what happened, I think they're just trying to stall this and make me lose time and temper. best regards,

Original review posted by user May 10

The phone (redmi note 4x) broke in my pocket few days after finally receiving it. It had a Cristal screen protector that was intact but the screen underneath now suddenly had a crack.

They made me ship it to China, very expensive, and after several weeks they tell me I have to pay for the repair or for the shipping to send it back broken. Trapped in this blackmail with my phone kidnapped I payed for the repair, 50€ + the shipping. Half the price of the phone.

So the phone finally arrives, many months after the original purchase. The screen was repaired but now none of the cameras work and the light of the buttons (menu,home,back) is broken too. The camera might be a software issue, but the buttons are definitely not since they seem half litted. Please see photos.

Provider does not answer mails anymore. I fear the will ask me again to ship it to China which is completely unacceptable.

I would only accept either a brand new phone or a full refund including repair and shipping.

Best regards!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Competitve pricing, Free shipping.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer care, Do not take responsebility, Being scammed, Repair service.

Gearbest - Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4G Smartphone Review

4.8

Today I want to review my new Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4G Smartphone

The phone (black color) arrived with the INTERNATIONAL VERSION and 3GB RAM 32GB ROM

The phone is very beautiful, easy to use and with an amazing battery (4100mah)

MIUI is fantastic with more features and very simple

Order arrived without problems and very quickly

The equipment includes charger and USB cable

Immediately ready for use without need to flash any ROMs

Xiaomi and Gearbest are synonymous of guarantee

Here my votes for the item

Design amazing 5 stars

Battery amazing 5 stars

Use good 4 stars

Performance good 4 stars

Service good 3 stars

Shipping very fast 4 stars

Quality amazing 5 stars

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Shipping method, High quality, Xiaomi products.

Gearbest - best friend

4.7
Usability

Hello world! I want to share my experience about gearbest.com It's an amazing shop which is provides worldwide deliverling of thousands of items.

Fast shipping, best prices, awesome sales and actions. I bought my smartphone and my backpack there. It was cheaper than in another stores. I was so satisfied!

I placed my order at 11/11/2017 when great sale started. I recived my package 11/30/2017. So it takes 20 days to get my phone. Package was good and device was fine.

It is an original Xiaomi (redmi note 4x) product. And it was global versin without chineese language! Also it takes 25 days to get backpack (Tigernu). Fast shipping to my city (Saint-Petersburg, Russia).

Excellent service.

I think I will buy another stuff in gearbest. My friends also use this service.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Fast shipping, Product range.

Gearbest - A good experience

4.5
Usability

I ordered a few months ago the model: Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3GB RAM 4G Smartphone - GLOBAL VERSION BLACK Thanks gearbest! The delivery was fast and the price, unbeatable!

120 euros ... Really, I did not think I had a product of such quality for the price. it is yet low-end, but it is a model that has proven itself. He has the essentials and even more!

Indeed, thanks to its processor and its 3 g of ram, navigation in the menus is fluid. The telecphone is very responsive and only for the installation of updates it takes its time. The surf is excellent, and the 4g works well. The screen can not be of better quality for the price and the sound is more than correct.

You have to be crazy to find faults! It is true, it is a bit heavy but his drummer is largely a day without problems by spending several hours surfing. and I was going to forget ... there is a reader of digital finger print...

for the price, go for it! everything is good to take in this phone, and thanks Gearbest!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Low pricing and the free shipping, Aftersale service.

Buying a phone xiaomi redmi note 4x In the Gearbest store.

5.0
Usability

In November 2017, I bought a cell phone from xiaomi in the Gearbest store. Model of the phone xiaomi redmi note 4x.

Phone delivered in just 25 days. I am very pleased with the delivery of the goods. I am very satisfied with the quality of the goods. And a very good price for the goods.

I wish the store a successful business, and good prices and discounts on goods to its customers from the Gearbest store. {{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: I like buying goods in the store.

GearBest the best

4.8
Usability

I started buying GB from November 2017. Did 38 order and continue to do them.

Good products with great prices. A lot of discount coupons in the group of VK and Telegram. At this moment bought 8 phones from Xiaomi. The prices are much lower than Ali and other venues.

Of them came already to 6 PCs shipping during the one month, the track number is tracked, all well Packed, no complaints. Ordered 3 PCs Skilhunt H03, 2 pcs memory card microcd Mixza and 3 pieces Xiaomi Mi Band 2. Preferably, the sending by mail of Singapore, Azerbaijan and the Netherlands.

Support responds quickly. I recommend this store to purchases.

Gearbest - Excelente compra online

5.0
Usability

He realizado varias compras y no he tenido problemas, es mi pagina de referencia ante de realizar cualquier compra online. todo pefecto Nov 06, 2017 10:36:54 AMOrder Number: W1711061036547166 Si necesita hacer una compra de cualquier tipo de articulo consulte esta web y se sorprendera ...

no necesitara buscara mas Recomiendo bastante la tienda de Gearbest, las cosas que he comprado en esta tienda me han llegado y salido muy bien, sin ningun tipo de defecto.

la aplicacion de la misma tienda es muy facil de manejar. No se puede esperar mas de esta tienda es de lo mejor que he podido utilizar para realizar mis compras online .

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Precios, Precio, Productos, Envio.

Lazada Philippines - REFUND ISSUES

3.5
Turnaround Time

I returned a defective item to lazada, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Octa Core 2.0GHz (Green), order#343282291 amount php7849, i chose to refund my money tru lazada ewallet, but they send my refund tru lbc remittance on dec5 2017, i go to lbc to get my money but lbc didnt release it since the consignee name they put on lbc remittance is incomplete, so on dec6 i reported it and request to change the consignee name from lbc remittance, but i never get my money back, they pulled out the money from lbc & closed my case, everytime i try to follow up my refund, customer support always promise to escalate my concern, but until now i still dont have my refund

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Harold, thank you for accepting our call and for confirming that you have claimed your refund. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

kossetbarredo_36

HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT

For service complaints on warranties, No Return, No Exchange (NRNE) and other mediatable related complaints, kindly prepare a consumer complaint letter addressed to and with the following information:

Joseph Manuel P. Pamittan

Atty.

V, Mediation Division

DTI Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB)

UPRC Building 315 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., 1200 Makati City, Philippines 1. Complete name, address and contact number of complainant and respondent 2.

Narration of facts 3.

Demand 4. Scan and attach proof of transaction and any government issued ID of the complainant or you may download and fill-out the Complaint Form https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ilL7KAK3i5SnREX01xRUp5azg/view Kindly send via e-mail to: ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph For inquiries and follow-up, you may call FTEB-Mediation Division at (+632) 975.7965 http://www.dti.gov.ph/consumers/complaints

What's the update on this?

Lazada Philippines - Returns & Refunds - Order Returns & Replacements

2.3
Turnaround Time

I buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone then the defects is the White LED is defective/not working. I return it a day after i received it because its already pass 7pm to return it so thats the beginning of the *** i go to.

worst customer service they lie just to have you end the conversation.

I really pissed right now to sum it up, their returns and replacement is BS even you use CC, COD any payment they don't give a sh**, they only good at selling but when it comes to a problem they are very bad customer service and information. Lying to the customer just to finish the conversation but the most worst is they will end the session even you are not yet done talking with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Prolonged return, Cancellation rule, Procedures, Cancellation system.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Si/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

my advice to you, pls file complaint in DTI it's so easy its just complete the form and all necessary invoices, then email it to DTI official email when they receive your compalint they will contact Lazada and help you to solve the problem

this is the website if DTI

File a case to DTI if this hasn't been settled. They would help.