Gearbest Shopping

Usability

I have bought across years in Gearbest, so I have a little experience about this one in particular: – Good shipping times, they send the product as fast as they get it. – Perfect Customer Service.

Sometimes you have to wait about 24 hours to get an answer, but generally, they answer before the first 24 hours. – Price and discounts. Are superb, they have the best price in the market all the time. Is rare to find a product cheaper in other website.

– Paypal: You can pay with Paypal, with Customer protection in about 6 months. Other stores only let you pay with credit card. – Guarantee: Now in my country, Gearbest is giving about 2 years direct guarantee like Xiaomi Oficcial Store.

Simply perfect. – Safe: In all this years, all my orders come in perfect state to my home, so, Im really safe ordering in Gearbest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Rgbw E27 Light Bulb Led.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service, Shipping, Best price, Branded products at cheap cost, Website.

My experience with gearbest

Usability

I am very grateful that we customers have the opportunity to shop from gearbest.com. I am a customer since 3 months and I am very pleased with the services of this site.

I have bought a Xiaomi Rgbw Led Lamp from Gearbest.com and I figured out that there is a small noise coming from that lamp. I took a video and send it to them, they agreed to send a new one or refund my money. After that I have shopped for a lot more items. In every shopping they send my items in approximately 1-2 days, they arrrived in 15-20 days at most.

So i am very pleased and satisfied.

I suggest all the buyers to shop from Gearbest.com and experince fast and convenient way of shopping. I am from Turkey and They also provide Turkish language support services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Rgbw E27 Light Bulb Led.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Good customer care.

Gearbest - Cheaper and realiable chinese online store

4.4
Usability

I’m very satisfied with Gearbest. I’ve ordered a lot of products through its site and I will continue to do it.

Sometimes on festive seasons the orders take a little longer time to arrive but they always arrive. I’ve ordered more than 25 products, all without complaints. I try to search and use coupons all the time and it makes the products a lot cheaper than other stores. I usually buy Xiaomi products that are a lot cheaper compared to European stores and some products can't even been found here or even in other chinese online stores.

It's the only chinese site that I know that has a priority line to don't stop in customs. I recommend Gearbest without problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Rgbw E27 Light Bulb Led.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Price, High qualyt, Website looks great.

I didn't like: Empty promises.

Gearbest Good Store with great Costumer Service

Usability

Recently I have ordered (Order No.: W1711090200150435) an Xiaomi Yeelight AC220V RGBW E27 Smart LED Bulb from this shop.I was very pleased when I found out that this item was shipped just 2 days after my order. I didn't pay for shipping it came free shipping.

It arrived as registered in 2 weeks in Turkey through the normal post in a very good and safe package. All my questions about the use of this device were answered in time by the customer care of Gearbest.

My experience with Gearbest is very good, I really like the products they have, both the quality and the performance is very good Reason of review: On time delivery. I liked: Very good prices, Fast delivery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Rgbw E27 Light Bulb Led.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Product range, Fair pricing, Value for money.