Gearbest - The best shopping site

Usability

Gearbest is the best shopping site. The after-sale is very fast and easy, shipping was fast even here to Brazil.

The gearbest is a safe, quick and easy to buy almost anything.

Not only myself, I have recommended it to many people and they are just rave reviews. The site has many promotions with unbeatable prices. Today if someone asks me where to buy a cell phone or something electronic, I recommend Gear Best. Besides having the price that is a great differential, the speed of delivery and information, such as the photo of the packing at the point of dispatch, this makes a big difference.

The after sale is even better because they are very attentive. The service as I said earlier increasingly shows us how much the shop's responsibility to the customer.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I didn't like: Nada contra.

Gearbest is fraud

Shop No 6, 8, Gr Flr, Amisha Empire, Mira Bhayander Road, Hatkesh, Near Brand Factory, Hatkesh Udhog Nagar, Mira Road East, Thane, Maharashtra 401107, India
1.8
Usability

Hi, My Name is Nitesh soni, I have bougth amazfit watch, their are lot of issues, battery get drain suddenly, notifications does not shows.Touch does not work sometime.

I booked it on 17th feb 2018 and got it delivered on 10 march 2018.

I had mail to support@gearbest.com, and i use to get system generated reply all the time, i got ticket no. Which never opens, it seems like gearbest is cheating people doing online fraud, Kindly help me how can i exchange it.Ticket no.

E18032301755Another ticket no.E18032101821

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Smartwatch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Gearbest - Excellent site and lots of unbeatable prices!

Excellent site, there is almost everything at unbeatable prices.

Responsive customer service, helping out with any issue,

The shipment is not hyper fast but acceptable. The products I ordered are good and reliable.

No problems with broken packages at the arrival, all my orders were shipped and arrived in the scheduled amount of days. Last order I made was a Xiaomi smart watch mi band 2 that was in sale. In 7 businesses days it arrived at my house.

I used the tracking code that Gearbest had given to me to control my order and when it arrived in my country I received a message on my phone from the courier, that had previously notified me the hour and the day when the package would have been delivered to me.Both the package and what was inside it were intact.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Smartwatch.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Xiaomi Amazfit Pace from GearBest

Usability

I ordered an Amazfit Pace Sportwatch from Gearbest on Black Friday. The shipping was fast and low cost.

The package was well wrapped and i received it without any product. I love this high quality product. It has great design and it’s original Xiaomi. I will recommend GearBest for online shopping because it has lots of product in great price.

The UI experience is very easy and fast unless if you use your desktop or mobile phone. Gearbest has lots of product categories to choose.

You have a lot of payment methods to choose. If you haven't received the product you can ask for a repost or full refund

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Smartwatch.

Reason of review: out of stock on Black Friday.

I liked: Product categories.

Gearbest - Gelişmeli

2.8
Usability

Güzel. Fakat gelişmesi gerek.

Müşteri hizmetleri çözüm odaklı değil. Sadece müşteriye sürekli aynı şeyler tekrar eder. Çok az çözüm üretir. Çok uzun süre sonra cevap veriyor.

1 gün cevap verme süresi çok fazla. Müşteri hizmetleri her konu hakkında fikri yok. Bilmiyor. Daha çok bilgiye sahip olması gerekir.

Site ve uygulama kurumsal değil. Basit işlevsiz. Her istediğimi bulamıyorum. Ürünleri gönderim tarihinden daha uzun sürede gönderiliyor.

Nakliye çok yavaş. Nakliye pahalı. Bazı ürünler çok pahalı. Site de kazanma olayı çok kötü.

Az puan ve az kazanç. Daha ok kazandırmak gerek. Müşteri için her zaman kazanması gerek.

Alışveriş için müşteri çekmesi gerek. Sipariş sonrası destek gerekir.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Smartwatch.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Yavas.

Gearbest is one of the best e-commerce sites to buy the electronic products

4.8
Usability

The products from the Gearbest are so good and the items are genuine. I would give thumbs up for buying products from this website.

The only downside I feel with the Gearbest is the shipping. I live in India and I always ordered through "Priority Line" shipping but they always took more than 15 days to reach. The product quality they mention in the description is a perfect match to the actual product. The customer support is also prompt and one will definitely get a reply within 24 hours.

If they improve their shipping, I would give 5 out of 5 rating for them. Regards Satya Rajesh Gollapalli

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Product quality, Value for money, Prices.

I didn't like: Shipping.

Gearbest - Xiaomi Mi Band 2

Usability

My experience with Gearbest: Xiaomi Mi Band 2 - best smart bracelet Gearbest is a great online store. Since I am a fan of Xiaomi brand.

In Gearbest an excellent price for them (often pass flash-sales, there are all kinds of coupons for a discount), fast delivery speed. After using for several months the Mi band 2 is a fantastic product at a price not to be missed. If you want to have statistics about your daily activity, to have a healthier life, this is undoubtedly a product that you should buy on best website shop - GearBest.

I recommend this store and I wish them further development and good actions for buyers! ))

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Smartwatch.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Experience on Gearbest

Usability

Let me tell you that Gearbest is one of the best online shop , that you can order item with value superior and not stop in custom services in your coutry.. My favorite purchase was the Xiaomi Band 2, and was in this site that a could buy at lowest price (9,90€) !!

Recomend In terms of refund or help in any product will work fine and have many methods of payment for us to buy ! One more option that they have is the oportunity to use cupons for us to have more discount in the products that we like , only need to be alert when shows on daily deals !

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Price, Products, Shipping method.

I didn't like: Cupons expire fast.

Gearbest - Great china Reseller

4.2
Usability

I've been reading some bad reviews here, but i have to say that my experience was thus far positive. I ordered around 10 items of various value, both promo and not, and i didn't have any issues.

I hope this stays this way. :) Now about the quality of the products, some were top notch, as i think Gearbest is one of the biggest resellers of Xiaomi devices, i got a Mi Band 2 from them during a flash sale with various accessories, I'm very happy with that purchase, I also get Version 2 Xiaomi WiFi Amplifier, also during a flash sale, and that works well too.

As for some 1-2$ deals, the quality is what you expect, it's decent. So all in all based on the experience i had thus far i would recommend GearBest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Smartwatch.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Free shipping, Loyalty program, Quallity of products.

I didn't like: Hard communication.

Gearbest - Good experience

Usability

I buy several products in this site, and I had a great experience every time. They had a good costumer service, they all your questions in a short period of time.They have a good amoun of products whit a good and very competitive price.

My last purchase was a smart band form xiaomi and i found it in this site for the half of price compare to another sites. My product arrives just in two weeks and I just pay for the cheapest shipping.

Gearbest is a store with a variety of brands, many highly recognized in electronics, have very good quality phones like xiaomi or oneplus cell phones, have a large number of laptops and tablets, and a huge amount of electronic gadgets. In general it is a great page to make purchases on the internet, it is very reliable and safe since you can pay with your Paypal account and they assure you the refund of your money if there is any problem, besides being able to buy insurance of shipment to your products by a very small amount of money and with the certainty that if the arrived paqeute will be held responsible.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Offers, Courteous staff fast delivery best prices.

Comments

#1371928

Why are all good reviews in a very VERY bad English? The only guys reporting something good about Gearbest, seem to be their own paid people they send here ;)

edybuman
to Anonymous #1393886

You got a point there. :)